expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Thursday, 1 September 2016

My Happy Place


Hello everybody!





I'm really very lucky to be from the beautiful sunny (sometimes!) southeast of Ireland. I have the best of both worlds living in the countryside surrounded by gorgeous green fields but with loads of lovely beaches right on my doorstep I’m spoilt for choice when it comes to finding a nice quiet spot to relax.









I think it’s really important to have a place where you can go, even if it’s just going there in your head when things are getting you down. A place to ground you, calm you and remind you of happy memories. For me, my happy place will always be the beach, anywhere I can hear the sea and watch the waves, what could be more therapeutic?! I would sit on the beach all day, anytime of year and the seaside has a special place in my heart.





So I’ve decided to share some pictures of my “happy place” with you and encourage you to think of a place that has special meaning to you the next time you feel a bit down because it’s the little things like this that may seem a bit silly but can help more than you think.


video

Let me know what you think and I’d love to hear what places make you smile when you visit them ?

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment