expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Saturday, 13 August 2016

A little bit about me...



Hello!
Thank you for taking the time to read this little introduction.
My name is Anastasia (although it's always shortened) I'm a student teacher from Ireland and I'm forever starting little projects so I'm very excited to make this blog my new project but also a place to share everything else I get up to.

I've always loved following bloggers and vloggers so I decided to give it a go too, I love the sense of community that is created among people who share common interests and it's a great way to document your memories and share ideas. I love anything creative/ arty/ crafty and I'm a big foodie so expect plenty of posts about DIYs, recipes and general lifestyle/beauty tips. Please feel free to follow me on other social media platforms (links in the header and below), get in touch through email or comment I would love to hear what you think.


This blog is just for fun, anything I post is simply my own experience and opinions as I'm not an expert on anything but I hope you enjoy my posts and I like to try help people in any way I can. The blog's name, Álainn is the Irish word for beauty/loveliness because life is full of busy and stressful times but this is a place to focus on the positives, the little things that make us smile and bring us happiness, the beauty in everyday!

Happy reading …

A xx

Get in Touch


Email: alainnblog@gmail.com




No comments:

Post a Comment